Submissions are called for microliterature for the 2020 Microflix Writing Awards. Submission will be curated on behalf of the Microflix Festival by the Australian publishing house, Spineless Wonders . Please read the following carefully:
- Submissions must respond in prose form to the theme of IMAGE.
- Submissions can be up to 400 words in length.
- Entry is open to anyone living in Australia and Australians residing overseas.
- Entry is free.
- Each entry can consist of up to three pieces of microliterature.
- Submissions will only be accepted via Submission Manager.
- Submission deadline is midnight AEST, February 1 2020.
- Submissions which are selected for inclusion in the 2020 Microflix Awards will be made available in pdf format on the Microflix website from until August 1 2020.
- Submissions which are adapted into films which then go on to be selected as finalists by the Microflix jurists will be eligible for the Microflix Writers Awards.
- The Microflix Writers Awards consists of a $500 cash prize.
Any queries, email info[at]shortaustralianstories[dot]com[dot]au