#Litfest2444/Spineless Wonders 200 word/ 2 min competition on the theme of SOUND.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Submissions will only be accepted via the Submittable.
2. Entry is free. Submissions should not be longer than 2 minutes.
3. Any entry containing content that is likely to be seen as inflammatory, degrading or otherwise unsuitable for public performance will not be accepted.
4. Submissions will only be accepted in audio file format. Any audio file format will be acceptable (eg mp3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF). For instance, voice memo files uploaded from a phone or computer are acceptable.
5. Audio file names need to include SUBMITTER NAME and TITLE eg <SamAlex-myfirsttime.wav>
6. Multiple entries may be uploaded using the one entry form but each separate entry must be contained in a separate file and labelled appropriately.
7. By entering the competition writers grant #Litfest2444 and Spineless Wonders limited, fee-free, licence to publish their work and/or produce in other formats such as print or video. Intellectual Property shall remain with the writer/s. Submitters will be notified of any such use of their work.
8. The closing date is April 19, 2020. Entries will be accepted up until midnight AEST. Late entries will not be accepted.
9. Competition finalists will be selected by the Spineless Wonders’ Editorial Team. The winner and runners up will be chosen via a ballot conducted during #Litfest2444 conducted on June 4, 2020.
10. Results of the competition will be announced at the festival and winners and runners up not in attendance will be notified by email.