Submissions are called for microliterature for the 2021 Microflix Writing Awards. Submission will be curated on behalf of the Microflix Festival by the Australian publishing house, Spineless Wonders . Please read the following carefully:
- Submissions are to be presented in prose form in, in any genre and on any theme.
- Submissions can be up to 400 words in length.
- Entry is open to anyone living in Australia and Australians residing overseas.
- Entry is free.
- Each entry can consist of up to three pieces of writing
- Submissions will only be accepted via Submission Manager.
- Submission deadline is midnight AEST, February 21, 2021.
- Submissions which are selected for inclusion in the 2021 Microflix Awards will be made available in pdf format on the Microflix website from until the closing date of the 2021 Microflix Awards.
- Submissions which are adapted into films which then go on to be selected as finalists by the Microflix jurists will be eligible for the Microflix Writers Awards. Authors will be paid a modest fee for allowing their text to be adapted.
- All finalists will be in the running for the Microflix Writers Awards consisting of a $500 cash prize.
Any queries, email info[at]shortaustralianstories[dot]com[dot]au